Lumiere International – update on clarification of Melissa Wix Winner’s Prizes false allegations
It has come to our attention that Melissa Wix is seen contradicting herself towards her own allgeations on us. Below are the accounts of her contradictions of each post:
1. On 29 December 2017, Melissa Wix have claimed that she did not received any cash prize from us. This was false and we had made a clarification of her receiving her cash prizes.
2. On 12 February 2018, knowing that she had been exposed of us giving her the cash prize, she alledgely mentioned that we have only given her $500 out of her $3000 cash prize. Of which, we have mentioned that her prizes were only $1,000 in cash, and $2,000 was a modelling contract as well as reasons on why we did not pay her the full balance.
3. Her recent post finally mentioned that she knew that the cash prizes were only $1,000 and she had knew about the modelling contract. Mentioning that we have paid her $200 from the modelling ontract as well.
Such a contradiction on her own post and claiming that our company is a scammed company had hereby proved her false allegations due to her contradiction of herself as she tries to shed a bad light on our company. Our company have brought this to our legal department and would seek actions for her false allegation and contradiction.
We have also attached the picture proof of the winning prizes below and our press release dated 13 February with regards to her winning prizes.
It was clearly stated that it was “Winning Prizes” and NOT “Cash Prizes” her prizes consists of cash prizes, 1 year commercial Babe contract and 1 year PGM Ambassadorship
(Press Release- 13 February 2018.)
Clarification of Allegations based by Melissa Wix.
It has come to our attention that on 12 February 2018, there have been a allegations posting by Ms Melissa Wix with regards on us being a “Scammer Beauty Pageantry Company” after we have Stripped and dethrone Miss Melissa Wix title of Miss Bikinis Asia Singapore 2016 Winner and Miss Singapore Cosmopolitan World 2016.
Our Company reserves our rights to comment with regards to her posting but would like to clarify on the following:
Reasons to remove Ms Melissa Wix Title:
1. Melissa Wix has been removed from her title due to her misconduct as a Beauty Queen. Not only did she not seek our company’s permission before she did her viral posting to bash other beauty pageantries during the 2017 “Miss Singapore Ugly Face” situation. This had portrayed a negative behavior in which our company would not tolerate for her to comment on other pageantries.
2. We have given Melissa Wix the opportunity to represent Singapore for Miss Cosmopolitan World 2016. However, she had shamed our company by breaking the contract rule by sneaking her boyfriend into the pageantry without the notice of the organizer. This had only been discovered when she decided to do a discussion on a live platform “Be live”. We do not tolerate such behavior and misconduct as it is a misrepresentation of our country. Hence, as the national director and franchise holder of Miss Cosmopolitan World 2016, we have decided to remove her title.
3. It has come to our attention that Melissa Wix have several Obscene and Naked Photos on the Internet. Our company absolutely do not tolerate such information with regards to her representation as our beauty queen hence we decided to remove her title.
4. She had posted numerous allegations with regards to our company and we do not wish to have our company associate with her due to her misconduct. Although it is deeply saddened to have remove her title, it has led us with the last resort to remove her title. This is to protect our other beauty queens and the image of our company as we do not want Melissa Wix to carry on using our titles to promote herself.
Clarification of her winning prizes:
Melissa Wix had stated that we have not paid her the cash prizes for her winning titles. This allegation is false. Her prizes as stated clearly on the image she posted was $3000. These prizes are given by the sponsors and of which, $1,000 is her cash prizes and $2,000 comes from a modelling contract. Stated very clearly, 50% is given to her immediately during her winning and the remainder 50% would only be issued after she crowns the next winner. Miss Bikinis Asia happens once every 2 years hence she is supposed to be crowning the next winner this year, 2018. However, due to her joining of another pageantry without our notice, she is unable to return to our company to crown the next winner. Therefore, her 50% has been forfeited.
The modelling contract is based on assignments and is capped at $2,000. However, We were not able to continue giving Melissa Wix Modelling assignments as she has not even till this date completed one of her assignments of which she has been required to do a social media. She has received the payment of the job but have not produced the work. Hence, our company had reserve our rights to stop all assignments before she produces the assignment she had been tasked and paid for.
We will also reserve our rights in taking any actions with regards to this allegation made by Melissa Wix as all these are false allegations and a misrepresentation of our company and all our beauty queens image.
The Management of Lumiere International Pageantry